Thursday, January 10, 2008

New Years Resolutions

ok, so I know I haven't posted for a long time. My excuse, I was busy busy, then there was Christmas, then I was busy, and then I was lazy. Anyhow, I have no pictures, because I am lame, but here are my resolutions:
1. For the first 15 days of January there will be no sewing, but cleaning and organizing instead.
* ok, so I've already broken this one because yesterday I sewed a bag for myself....and I've kind of lost momentum on the cleaning....but I'm having a party in February and that should motivate me.
2. Get a midwifery website up. This is a January goal.
3. Get 6 midwifery clients this year. I think the website will help a lot with this.
4. ReVamp my etsy store. This is a March goal. I never really worked on the etsy store, but I want to get a banner thing and get really good pictures for each of the summer skirt designs, so the store will have more of a unified look.
5. Be more social. I think I have this goal every year. Hermiting myself away is my default mode.
6. Ride my bike more. Should be easier, now that I have a bike.

3 comments:

Robyn Wade said...

You should post a picture of your new bag!!

Mama Jamie said...

do you sell anything on etsy? how do you advertise for it?

Unknown said...

Hey! how's it goin, sarah?!? can you knit some baby stuff, or put pictures of some patterns up on esty so i can put it on my registry?? i would love to support you and this is the perfect way to do it!! let me know!
love whitney
(whit9910@riseup.net)